This substantial colour coded, spine bound and secure register includes spaces for all the information required for the on-farm recording of cattle movements on and off the farm.
Price: £8.95 (ex. VAT)
Paypal will add VAT and Postage once you login and see the final checkout page.
Some of the record sections are:
- A register index system to easily locate any eartag number.
- Holding number, herd mark and name of record keeper.
- Official Eartag Number and Replacement Tag entry spaces.
- Date of birth/date retagged.
- Breed code, sex.
- Animals born into the herd, dam or surrogate dam eartag number.
- Date cattle moved onto the holding: holding from which moved.
- Name and address of person from whom delivery taken.
- Date cattle moved off the holding: holding to which moved.
- Name and address of person taking delivery.
- On farm death record.
- Male continuous herd record - Date. Opening numbers. Running totals for males, male calves under 6 months, males over 6 months but not over 24 months and for males over 24 months.
- Female continuous herd record - Date. Opening numbers. Running totals for females, calves under 6 months, heifers at least 6 months but not over 24 months and for suckler and dairy and heifers over 24 months.
- Annual stocktake record.
- A4 size, approx. 12 x 8 inches. (297 x 210 mm)
- 100 pages of records.
- Colour coded pages.
- Separate columns for each record heading.
- Securely bound with full colour card covers.
- All forms and records clearly printed on high quality paper.
Please note, we can only accept orders from UK customers.